+2781 267 7868
Welcome to ShariaCoin

ShariaCoin NFT’s: A Paradigm Shift in NFT Investing with Guaranteed Redemption and Ethical Earnings

ShariaCoin NFT’s: A Paradigm Shift in NFT Investing with Guaranteed Redemption and Ethical Earnings

Johannesburg, 25 September 2023 — In a digital age that was not too long ago, dominated by Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs), ShariaCoin NFT’s rise above the rest as a groundbreaking innovation that redefines the landscape of digital asset investments. ShariaCoin NFTs offer a unique proposition—guaranteed redemption in Gold, Silver, or fiat currency. This unparalleled commitment to value security addresses a critical concern that has recently come to light in the NFT world.

The NFT market has witnessed explosive growth and celebrity endorsements, drawing in celebrities, artists, and even former First Ladies. However, a recent report by dappGambl reveals that a staggering 95% of NFT collections have dwindled to a value of 0 Ether, rendering them virtually worthless. In a market marked by volatility and speculation, investors are now seeking a more reliable and secure avenue for their digital asset ownership.

Enter ShariaCoin (PTY) Ltd. the Johannesburg based Sharia-Compliant digital asset issuer — a game-changer in the Cryptocurrency and NFT space. Unlike the vast majority of NFTs, ShariaCoin NFTs offer an ironclad guarantee of redemption in tangible assets, including Gold, Silver, or fiat currency. This revolutionary approach ensures that ShariaCoin NFT holders possess not only digital assets but also a secure, real-world backing for their investments.

But the innovation doesn’t stop there. ShariaCoin NFTs offer their holders an additional advantage— an opportunity to earn a share of the revenue generated within the ShariaCoin ecosystem. Holders collectively receive 25% of all fees earned from transactions within the ecosystem, shared equitably among Gold and Silver NFT holders. This revenue-sharing model adheres to Islamic principles, making it entirely Halaal for Muslim investors worldwide as it is not interest based which is strictly forbidden in Islam.

The distribution of earnings follows a fair and transparent framework: Of the 25% fee revenue generated, 70% of this shared revenue goes to all Gold NFT holders, while the remaining 30% is designated for Silver NFT holders. This innovative approach allows NFT holders to benefit continuously from the growth and activity within the ShariaCoin ecosystem without engaging in interest-based transactions, aligning perfectly with Sharia compliance.

ShariaCoin NFTs, with their dual promise of guaranteed redemption value and ongoing earnings, represent a monumental advancement in the realm of Sharia-compliant crypto assets. This pioneering business model not only advocates regulatory compliance but also aligns seamlessly with Sharia principles. It marks a world-first endeavor, offering a unique investment opportunity that simultaneously promotes South African regulatory requirements as well as Sharia compliance.

Exciting Announcement: The ShariaCoin Heritage Collections will be available this South African Heritage Day, and official sales commence on the 25th September 2023 on Rarible.com from 2:00pm South African Standard Time. Don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to own and earn from these limited edition collections.


For investors seeking stability, ethical assurance, and the potential for perpetual earnings within the NFT space, ShariaCoin NFTs stand as a beacon of innovation and trustworthiness. In a world where the NFT market has seen its share of ups and extreme downs, ShariaCoin NFTs represent a paradigm shift in the world of Islamic finance and digital investments that empowers investors to secure their digital assets with real-world value while adhering to ethical and regulatory standards.

To learn more about this groundbreaking offering and to download the ShariaCoin official whitepaper, please visit https://sharianfts.com and begin embracing a new era of secure, ethical, and Sharia-compliant investing.

ShariaCoin NFT Collections - Available now on Rarible!

Press Contact:


Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.
Please enter CoinGecko Free Api Key to get this plugin works.